The Shebeats Detective X The Shebeats Detective X

Really great animation!

I want to say it reminds me a lot of Matt Wilson's style, but that could just be because it's so fluidly animated while still including a lot of jerky, exaggerated movements.

Anyway, I really enjoyed it. Song wasn't half bad, either. Great job!

Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

Part one was funnier

As a whole, decently funny with some parts better drawn than others. What we really need is to keep this going ad infinitum and get another collab bashing this one. I mean, that guarantees at least a year of front pages right there.

CoolDrMoney responds:

Gret idea!

=aDarknessInApril= =aDarknessInApril=

Great interpretation.

As a montage, this works well to set the mood of a man struggling with tragedy in his past. Very nice juxtaposition of present and past and, really, a 180 from your typical Pico Day submission. I'm really digging it. Good work, man!

Ranger Doosh Ep. 1 Ranger Doosh Ep. 1

Could use work

While it's an interesting enough premise, I feel like you're trying too hard to emulate TGTTM, rather than developing your own niche while using the same visual style. The editing skills are definitely there, but, generally the pacing feels way too slow in most cases. I think if you tightened up the writing a little, the awkward pauses would be much more powerful.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Beautiful

One of my favorite series on Newgrounds; I thought this was a great ending. A little emotional, but, mostly, it just made me smile. Great work!

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Awesome!

Tight writing, loved the art style, the animation was smooth, and I've got such a soft spot for chiptune in my soul. Awesome short, man!

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Yep.

That's basically what I got out of the story, too.

Irrelevance Irrelevance

Awesomes!

The writing on this was pretty tight and witty. I would dare to call it... refreshing?

Looking Up Looking Up

Awesome!

Seriously my favorite short in a long while. I absolutely love the expressiveness of the characters and the fluidity of the animation. This is a great example of how an animation with simple character designs doesn't have to have terrible animation. Awesome work, dude!

Sprite Diapers Sprite Diapers

I agree.

While I do agree with the point you're making here, I think these movies are as stupid and done to death as the movies they're ripping on. The whole "NO U" war between the sprite people and the anti-sprite people on Newgrounds is one of the most stupid aspects of the community. Yeah, sprite movies, in general, are done by stupid attention whores who have no passion for their work. The people who make these movies aren't all that different.