Dandy. Dandy.

Liquor is quicker.

Very fun game to play. Simple design that I've seen many times before, but the art design is really great and switching up the weapons kept things interesting. You could have done more in terms of gameplay and storytelling, but I definitely enjoyed playing all the way through.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

You have done a service to your planet.

This is a great basic quiz for zombie survival, and will surely help to spread zombie awareness.

My only issue is with your question on zombies and memories. I can't believe I'm saying this, but, in Day of the Dead, Bup, a zombie, remembers how to put together and use a pistol, which he uses to dispatch zombies, indicating the host had military experience during the outbreak before being infected. Just sayin'.

Keep up the good work!

Pico Roulette Pico Roulette

A true classic.

When this game first came out, I was probably 12. I played the hell out of it. The extra characters and online play make all the warm fuzzies from the original come back.

Radarix Radarix

Awesome.

This game is as entertaining as it is simple. You may be responsable for me not getting much work done for the next few weeks.

Santa Cookie Eater Santa Cookie Eater

Good.

I like this game. It's simple, but there's something about the design that I like. Just one thing you should know: By allowing people to use space to eat, they can just hold space and win. Something you might want to consider if you update this. Nice work!

ja-4-2004 responds:

Hey that's a little something for someone with a low temper, but thanks for a report! ^-^

alpha1(trial) alpha1(trial)

Awesome

Very nice game and very well done. I think that the really long sword may be broken, as the special and shot don't seem to work with it for me. Very nice game, though. I definately want to see more.

Bizarro Game&WatchGallery Bizarro Game&WatchGallery

Not bad.

The goomba stomper game was kinda choppy as far as animation and the control scheme for the coin game was a little akward with havign to click, but, overall. not bad at all. Also, I think your high scores may be broken.

Worms level 1 (Upgraded) Worms level 1 (Upgraded)

Good.

This version is much better than the old one. The controls work much better and I can actually survive more than ten sconds this time. Nice update!

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Very nice.

Very much like the Defend Your Castle game, but that's not a bad thing. It's got its own style and its own play mechanics. I like the Toy Commander-ish theme and the fact that you can shoot at incoming troops, rather than having to drag and drop them. Nicely done and nicely balanced, from what I've seen so far. Keep up the good work!

Proximity Proximity

Good

Very fun game that makes you think. Anyone who can't win, though has the IQ of a piece of wood.