The Shebeats Detective X The Shebeats Detective X

Really great animation!

I want to say it reminds me a lot of Matt Wilson's style, but that could just be because it's so fluidly animated while still including a lot of jerky, exaggerated movements.

Anyway, I really enjoyed it. Song wasn't half bad, either. Great job!

Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

Part one was funnier

As a whole, decently funny with some parts better drawn than others. What we really need is to keep this going ad infinitum and get another collab bashing this one. I mean, that guarantees at least a year of front pages right there.

CoolDrMoney responds:

Gret idea!

=aDarknessInApril= =aDarknessInApril=

Great interpretation.

As a montage, this works well to set the mood of a man struggling with tragedy in his past. Very nice juxtaposition of present and past and, really, a 180 from your typical Pico Day submission. I'm really digging it. Good work, man!

Dandy. Dandy.

Liquor is quicker.

Very fun game to play. Simple design that I've seen many times before, but the art design is really great and switching up the weapons kept things interesting. You could have done more in terms of gameplay and storytelling, but I definitely enjoyed playing all the way through.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

You have done a service to your planet.

This is a great basic quiz for zombie survival, and will surely help to spread zombie awareness.

My only issue is with your question on zombies and memories. I can't believe I'm saying this, but, in Day of the Dead, Bup, a zombie, remembers how to put together and use a pistol, which he uses to dispatch zombies, indicating the host had military experience during the outbreak before being infected. Just sayin'.

Keep up the good work!

Pico Roulette Pico Roulette

A true classic.

When this game first came out, I was probably 12. I played the hell out of it. The extra characters and online play make all the warm fuzzies from the original come back.

Vain Star Vain Star

Jawsome.

This is my favorite song in the whole Castle Crashers soundtrack, which says a lot because there's a whole lot of talent in there. Awesome, awesome song, man. There's just the right amount of rise and fall in it.